APPLY FOR M.S AND PhD PROGRAMME AT IIT MANDI FOR EVEN SEMESTER OF 2017-18
Greetings from Team INFO4EEE !!!
Dear Readers, If you are looking for PhD Admission at IISc/IITs/NITs then this post is for you. We are happy to inform you that Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi is inviting online application form for M.S and PhD admission in the department of School of Computing and Electrical Engineering (SCEE) for even semester of session 2017-18.
Application for admission are invited in following ares:
- Signal Processing and Communication: Computer vision, Image processing and pattern recognition, Speech and audio processing, Wireless communication and networks, Algorithms for communication networks, and RF and Microwaves.
- Power Engineering: Power electronics and Power systems
- Control Systems: Control of power networks/micro-grids, Mathematical control theory, and Fault diagnosis.
- VLSI, Semiconductor Devices and Embedded Systems: VLSI design for communications, Nanoscale device design, simulation and technology, Embedded Systems, IOT systems, and Biomedical Systems)
- Computer Science: Big data technologies, Machine learning for speech and audio, Distributed systems, scheduling and algorithms; Databases, streaming analytics.
ELIGIBILITY AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
Candidate should fulfill minimum qualification as given below:
- For M.S By Research: Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology OR Masters degree in appropriate Sciences (M.Sc) with valid score in GATE/NET or equivalent national level examination in appropriate discipline or GRE score (only for NRI/Foreign Candidates).
- For PhD in Engineering: Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/ Technology disciplines, with a good academic record.
Candidate will get following scholarship during the course:
- For M.S By Engineering: 12,400 rupees for first, second and third year.
- For PhD in Engineering: 25,000 rupees for first and second year, and 28,000 rupees for third, fourth and fifth year.
For More information you can visit following links:
Remember following dates:
- Opening Date to apply online: November 04, 2017.
- Last Date to apply online: November 15, 2017.
- List of Shortlisted Candidates: November 18, 2017.
- Date of Written Examination and Interview: December 01-02, 2017.
ABOUT IIT MANDI:
In 2009, foundation stone for permanent campus was put at Kamand, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh and classes were started at IIT Roorkee. In 2012, IIT Mandi shifted to main campus. The total area of IIT Mandi is 538 acres of which about 200 acres is flat land while the rest is mountainous.