BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Apprentices | Vacancies – 250 | Notifications & Important Dates | November 2017
Dear Readers, Today we introduce you with a good opportunity for Engineering freshers diploma holders who are looking an internship/ apprenticeship opportunity to starts their career, If you are one of them so this post is important for you. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)- Electronics Division, Bangalore an government enterprise release the notification for Apprenticeship program under apprenticeship act 1961. The current apprentices vaccines for are avalilabe for only diploma holders in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering. Interested candidates may appear in walik in interview on before December 16, 2017.
- Three year Diploma in Engineering from a recognised university/institutions.
- Branch – Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering
- for more details kindly visit the detailed notification
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
- Location – BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026
- Walk-in Interview starts from – November 20, 2017
- Last date to appear in Interview – December 16, 2017