FET APPLICATIONS IN TODAY ANALOG WORLD
Suitable for the post of Junior Engineer in BSNL, DMRC, DRDO, PTCUL, RRB, UPCL, etc examination.
- Application: Buffer
- Main Advantage: High Zin and Low Zout
- Uses: General Purpose measuring equipment, receivers.
- Application: RF Amplifier
- Main Advantage: Low Noise
- Uses: FM Tuners, Communication Equipment
- Application: RF Mixers
- Main Advantage: Low Distortion
- Uses: FM and TV receivers, Communication Equipment
- Application: AGC Amplifier (Ohmic)
- Main Advantage: Ease of Gain Control
- Uses: Receivers, Signal Generators
- Application: Cascade Amplifier (Active)
- Main Advantage: Low Input Capacitance
- Uses: Measuring Instruments, Testing Equipment
- Application: Chopper Amplifier
- Main Advantage: No Drift
- Uses: DC Amplifiers, Guidance Control Systems
- Application: Variable Resistor (Ohmic)
- Main Advantage: Voltage Controlled
- Uses: Op-amps, Organ tone controls
- Application: Audio amplifier
- Main Advantage: Small Coupling Capacitors
- Uses: Hearing Aids, Inductance Transducers
- Application: RF Oscillators
- Main Advantage: Minimum Frequency Drift
- Uses: Frequency Standards, Receivers
AUTHOR: Mr. Amarjeet Singh Jamwal, Assistant Loco Pilot, Ambala Division, INDIAN RAILWAY.
REFERENCE: Albert Malvino and David J Bates, “Electronic Principles”, 7th Edition, TATA McGRAW HILL.