Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) | Notification | Important Dates | Eligibility Criteria |
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) is very Prestigious Exam in India, which is conducted by IITs and IISc for engineering and science students. GATE examination is the only way for getting the admission in higher education (M. Tech/Ph.D) in prestigious colleges in INDIA like IITs/IISc and other National level Institutes/Universities. Since 2010 GATE score is used by Central and State Government PSUs for filling up their vacant positions. So GATE 2018 is the most important exam for every engineering and science students, whether who wants to go for higher studies or who have a dream to get a job in government organizations in India. Form last year GATE exam had also conducted for candidates form Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and United Arad Emirates (UAE).
I hope this article is helpful for you if you are GATE aspirants or planning to appear in GATE 2018.
GATE 2018: This year Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) will be conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati). Online application for GATE 2018 will be open from September 01, 2017 and Candidates may apply online for GATE 2018 through common online portal GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
GOAPS website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Organising Institute: IIT Guwahati
- B.E./B.Tech/B/Pharm. (04 years after 10+2 or 03 years after B. Sc. /Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) and those who are in the final year.
- B.Arch. (05 years course) and those who are in the final year.
- B.Sc. (Research) /B.S. (04 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year.
- M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent (Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent) and those who are in the final year.
- Int.M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B. Sc.) – Post-BSc Integrated Master’s
degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four years program) completed.
- Int.M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)- Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering / Technology (Five-years program) completed.
- Int.M.Sc/ Int. B. S. -M. S.- Integrated M.Sc. or Five years integrated B. S./M. S. program
- Professional Society Examination (equivalent to B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch.)
Application Fee: Non-refundable application may pay only by online mode.
- Female candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PwD* – Rs.750/-
- All other candidates- Rs.1500/-
- GATE International candidates – US Dollars 50/-
Payment Mode: Payment may be paid by e-challan, net-banking or Debit/Credit card.
- Online Application Start From: September 01,2017
- Last date of submission: October 05, 2017
- Last date for correction in Application form: November 17, 2017
- GATE 2018 online GATE Admit card download start from : January 05, 2018
- GATE 2018 online Exam dates : February 03,04,10,11,2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
For More Details: Click Here