IIIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | November 2017
Hyderabad: Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT Hyderabad) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Art discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before November 25, 2017.
**Details of PhD Admission 2018**
Course mode – Regular | Part-Time
IIIT Hyderabad invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card.
Also Read – IIT Jodhpur PhD Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | October 2017
Also Read-NIT Tiruchirappalli PhD/MS Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | October 2017
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Applicant must pay non refundable application fee through Net banking and Credit/Debit card
- Application Fee – Rs.2000/-
- Last Date to apply online for PhD admission 2018 – November 25, 2017
Leave your query about PhD/MS admission 2018 at IIIT Hyderabad in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD admission at IIIT Hyderabad in the comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.