IIT BHU PhD Admission 2018 (Autumn Semester) Notification | Apply Online
Greetings from Team INFO4EEE !!
Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your Ph.D. courses in autumn semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, (BHU), Varanasi invites the online application for Research Scholar in Ph.D. courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Art discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before April 10, 2017, against the notification of IIT Bhu Phd admission 2018.
**Details of IIT BHU PhD Admission 2018**
There are following categories for PhD Admission:
- Full Time Research Student: In full time PhD program,
- Candidate may get scholarship from MHRD or funded by Institute.
- Candidate may also get financial support from Government or Semi Government agencies through QIP, CSIR, UGC, NET, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, ICCR, ICAR, ICMR, GPAT, NDF, INSPIRE etc.
- Candidate may be sponsored by their organisation.
- Candidate may be self-financed.
- Part Time Research Student: Part time Phd program is only for Internal candidates who may be working in as JRF/SRF in R&D projects or Faculty/Staff at IIT BHU.
IIT BHU Varanasi invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
|Computer Science & Engineering||10|
|Humanities & Social Sciences||12|
|Materials Science & Technology||07|
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 75% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card.
Final Selected candidates in Ph.D. admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
How to Apply for IIT BHU PhD Admission 2018:
- Applicant must register online to fill the application form in required discipline.
- Sperate application form has submitted, if candidates may apply more than one discipline.
- Applicant needs to show application form at the time of Interview.
Applicants must pay non-refundable application fee through Netbanking/Debit/Credit cards
- GEN/OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Women – Rs. 250/-
- Last Date to fill online application forms – April 10, 2018
- Date of Written Test or Interview – May 12, 2018
Leave your query about PhD/MS admission 2018 at IIT BHU in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD admission at IIT BHU in the comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.