IIT Bombay | Ph.D. Admission- Spring Semester 2017-18 | Notification & Important Dates | September 2017
Greetings from Team INFO4EEE !!
Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your Ph.D. courses in spring semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-Bombay) invites the online application for Research Scholar in Ph.D. courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Art discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before October 16, 2017
Admission: Ph.D. Course – Regular, Sponsored and Individual
- Engineering Courses
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Earth Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Science and Engineering
- Industrial Design Centre
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science
- Physical Science Courses
- Humanities & Social Science
- M.E./M.Tech in Engineering from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
Also Read: IIT Kharagpur | Ph.D. Admission -Spring Semester 2017-18 | Notification & Important Dates | September 2017
- Written test
Non-refundable application fee can be paid only online payment system through Debit/Credit/Internet banking
- GEN/All others – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 150/-
- Link activate for online application form – September 01, 2017
- Last date to apply online application- October 16, 2017
- Written Test and Interview dates – November 30, 2017 | December 01-02-03, 2017 | December 04-05, 2017
- Result declaration: December 15, 2017
- Admission/Registration in Ph.D. – January 01, 2018
Leave your query about Ph.D. admission at IIT-Bombay in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to Ph.D. admission at IITR-Bombay the in comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.