IIT-Delhi PhD/MS Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | October 2017
Greetings from Team INFO4EEE !!
Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD/MS courses in spring semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-Delhi) invites the online application for Research Scholar in Ph.D. courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Art discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before October 30, 2017.
Admission: PhD/MS Course – Regular, Sponsored and Individual
- Engineering Courses*
- Applied Mechanics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
- Physical Science Courses*
- Humanities & Social Science (English, Economics, Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology)
*For the details of research area kindly go to the Detailed_Advertisement Link.
Such Candidates are eligible for Ph.D. admission 2017 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card.
Also Read: IIT-Madras PhD Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | October 2017
Final Selected candidates in Ph.D. admission 2017 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Non-refundable application fee can be paid via online payment system through Debit/Credit/Internet banking
- Application fee –Rs.1000/-
- Link activate for online application form – October 14, 2017
- Last date to apply online application- October 30, 2017
Leave your query about PhD/MS admission 2018 at IIT-Delhi in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD/MS admission at IIT-delhi in comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.