IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2018 (Autumn Semester) Notification & Apply Online
Gandhinagar: Friends, there is a good news for Engineering and Sciences candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT G) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Management discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before April 04, 2018 against the advertisement of IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2018 for autumn semester.
**Details of IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2018**
There are following categories for PhD Admission:
- Full Time Research Student: Under this category student may get scholarship from MHRD. Student may also get financial support from Government or Semi Government agencies through QIP, CSIR, UGC, NET, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, ICCR, ICAR, ICMR, GPAT, NDF, INSPIRE etc. Student may be sponsored by their organisation. Student may be self-financed. Student may be working on a R & D project of IITG.
- Part Time Research Student: Under this category candidate should be employee of the institute. candidate may be in the project of the institute. Candidate working in other institute which have research centre approved by IITG.
IIT Gandhinagar invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
|Engineering Course||Basic Science Courses|
|Biological Engineering||Cognitive Science|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Philosophy|
|Material Science & Engineering||Psychology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Social Epidemiology|
For the broad research area details, kindly go through to the detailed advertisement.
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch. in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch./M.Sc. with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Scorecard.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 9.0 and valid GATE 2016/2017 Scorecard.
- For Science & Art courses, candidates must complete M.Sc./M.A. from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch with Net/Gate and M.Tech/M.Arch candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Written Test based on Logical Reasoning, Analytical & Numerical Ability and Basic of selected Discipline.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar PhD Admission 2018:
- Applicant must register online to fill the application form in required discipline.
- Sperate application form has submitted, if candidates may apply more than one discipline.
- No need to send hardcopy of applicaiton form.
- Applicant needs to show application form at the time of Interview.
- GEN/All others – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Last date to apply online: April 04, 2018
- Written Test/Interview: May 04-07, 2018
- Final result declares: May 29, 2018