IIT JAM 2018 | Notification & Important Dates
Friends we have come with a good news for those candidates who are preparing to appear in Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. in 2018, This year IIT Bombay (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay) organizes JAM 2018 and released notification to invites the application forms from Indian and Foreign students. JAM Exams is the only way to get the admission in a various Master program (M.Sc.), dual degree (M.Sc.+Ph.D) at IITs or IISCs in India. These institutes offer the high quality education and research facilities for respective discipline.
- Mathematics Statistics
- Biological Science
- Applicant must complete their Bachelor’s Degree in Science with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from UGC/AICTE approved Institutes/University.
- No age limit for Indians and Foreign applicants
JAM 2018 Examination will conduct in online mode with two sessions, To qualify this exam Applicant must clear entrance examination and timings of both papers are:
- Session I = 9 am to 12 pm
- Session II = 2 pm to 5 pm
Applicant can deposit non-refundable application through online mode Debit/Credit card, Netbanking, and E-challan.
- GEN/All others: Rs. 1500/- (one paper) and Rs. 2100/- (Two paper)
- SC/ST/Women: Rs. 750/- (one paper) and Rs. 1050/- (Two paper)
JAM 2018 application will accept through JOAPS- JAM Online Application Processing System.
- Applicant can apply online through website www.jam.iitb.ac.in.
- Applicant will register yourself on JOPAS portal with valid email-id and fill the application form with uploading of required scanned documents i.e. Photograph, Signature, Degree Certificate, Category Certificate.
- After Registration, applicant will pay an application fee through online mode.
- Online Application Start From: September 05,2017
- Last date of submission: October 10, 2017
- JAM 2018 online GATE Admit card download start from: January 09, 2018
- JAM 2018 online Exam dates: February 11, 2018
- JAM 2018 result announced: March 20, 2018