IIT Kanpur PhD Admission 2018 (Autumn Semester) Notification – Apply Online
Kanpur: Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your Ph.D. courses in autumn semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science, Humanities and Social Science discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before April 04, 2018 against the advertisement of IIT Kanpur PhD Admission 2018 for Autumn Semester.
**Details of IIT Kanpur PhD Admission 2018**
There are following categories for PhD Admission:
- Full-Time Research Student: Under this category student may get scholarship from MHRD. Student may also get financial support from Government or Semi Government agencies through QIP, CSIR, UGC, NET, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, ICCR, ICAR, ICMR, GPAT, NDF, INSPIRE etc. Student may be sponsored by their organisation. Student may be self-financed. Student may be working on a R & D project of IIT Kanpur.
- Part-Time Research Student: Under this category candidate should be employee of the institute. candidate may be in the project of the institute. Candidate working in other institutes which have research centre approved by IIT Kanpur.
IIT Kanpur invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
Aerospace Engineering * Biological Sciences & Bioengineering * Chemical Engineering * Civil Engineering * Computer Science & Engineering * Electrical Engineering * Industrial & Management Engineering * Materials Science & Engineering * Materials Science (Interdisciplinary Programme) * Mechanical Engineering * Photonics Science & Engineering (Interdisciplinary Programme)
Chemistry * Cognitive Science (Interdisciplinary Programme) * Earth Sciences * Economic Sciences * Mathematics & Statistics * Physics.
- Humanities & Social Sciences
English (Literature, Linguistics and ELT) * Fine Arts * Philosophy * Psychology * Sociology.
- Management – All area of Management.
*For the details of research area kindly go to the Detailed_Advertisement Link.
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- Master degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
- National Level Exams Score card
- Valid GATE/NET scorecard.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- DST-INSPIRE or National Fellowship
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- Eligible candidates will get the MHRD scholarship as per govt norms;
- JRF – Rs.25000/-
- SRF – Rs.28000/-
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online via click on “Apply Online” with a valid email address.
- Separate application form should be filled for PhD programme for each Department/Centre.
- Candidate must pay minimal application fee:
- GEN/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200/-
Interested candidates are careful about the dates for IIT Kanpur PhD admission 2018:
- Link activate for online application form – March 15, 2018
- Last date to submit application form – April 04, 2018
Leave your query aboutPhD. admission at IIT Kanpur in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to Ph.D. admission at IITR Kanpur the in comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.