IIT Kanpur PhD/MS(Research)/MTech Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | November 2017
Kanpur: Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD/MS(Research)/MTech courses in spring semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Art discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before November 17, 2017.
Course mode – Regular | Part-Time
IIT Kanpur invites research proposal for PhD/MS(Research)/MTech admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biological Sciences & Bio Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial & Management Engineering
- Materials Sciences & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Sciences – Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics & Statistics
PhD Admission 2018
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card
MS(Research)/M.Tech Admission 2018
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology OR Masters degree in appropriate Sciences (M.Sc) with valid score in GATE/NET or equivalent national level examination in appropriate discipline or GRE score (only for NRI/Foreign Candidates).
Also Read – IIT Hyderabad PhD Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | November 2017
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
MS (Research)/M.Tech Courses
Final Selected candidates in MS (Research)/MTech admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- Graduation with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 12400/- pm for 02 years
- Written test
Applicant must pay non refundable application fee through Net banking and Credit/Debit card
- GEN/OBC – Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/Women –Rs. 200/-
- Last Date to apply online for PhD admission 2018 – November 17, 2017
Leave your query about PhD/MS (Research)/MTech admission 2018 at IIT Kanpur in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD/MS (Research)/MTech admission at IIIT Hyderabad in the comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.