IIT Patna PhD Admission 2018 (Autumn Semester) Notification – Apply Online
Patna: Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in autumn semester 2018. Indian Institute of Technology, Patna (IIT Patna) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science, Humanities and Social Science discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before April 14, 2018 against the advertisement of IIT Patna PhD Admission 2018 for Autumn Semester.
**Details of IIT Patna PhD Admission 2018**
There are following categories for PhD Admission:
- Full-Time Research Student: Under this category student may get scholarship from MHRD. Student may also get financial support from Government or Semi Government agencies through QIP, CSIR, UGC, NET, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, ICCR, ICAR, ICMR, GPAT, NDF, INSPIRE etc. Student may be sponsored by their organisation. Student may be self-financed. Student may be working on a R & D project of IIT Patna.
- Part-Time Research Student: Under this category candidate should be employee of the institute. candidate may be in the project of the institute. Candidate working in other institutes which have research centre approved by IIT Patna.
IIT Patna invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Engineering Courses*
Chemical & Bio-Chemical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering.
Chemistry, Humanities & Social Science, Mathematics, Physics
*For the details of research area kindly go to the Detailed_Advertisement Link.
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.S.(Research) in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET scorecard.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- DST-INSPIRE or National Fellowship
- B.E./B.Tech degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above, don’t need GATE scorecard.
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech with Net/Gate and M.Tech candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online via click on “Apply Online” with a valid email address.
- Separate application form should be filled for PhD programme for each Department/Centre.
- Candidate must pay minimal application fee:
- GEN/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- Women/SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150/-
- Dully filled application form should be sent to the below address
The Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta,
Kanpa Road, District – Patna, Bihar,
PIN – 801106
Email –firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone : +91 (612) 3028240/3028697
Interested candidates are careful about the dates for IIT Patna PhD admission 2018:
- Last date to apply online submit application form – April 05, 2018
- Last date to submit application form at institute – April 12, 2018
Leave your query aboutPhD. admission at IIT Patna in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to Ph.D. admission at IIT Patna the in comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.