IIT Roorkee SPARK Fellowship | Summer Internship Program 2018 in India
Roorkee – Dear Readers, Today we introduce you with a good opportunity for Engineering students who are looking an internship or apprenticeship opportunity to starts their career, If you are one of them then this post is important for you. Indian Institue of Technology Roorkee (IITR) invites the application for the summer internship program 2018 under institute funded SPARK- Fellowship. The objective of the SPARK Fellowship to provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes.
Details of SPARK Fellowship for Summer Internship 2018
Duration – 06 Weeks
- Those students who are currently enrolled in B.E./B.Tech/B/Arch courses and successfully completed at least two semesters of their course are eligible to apply.
- Students should meet the following academic marks criteria:
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISc.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/ IISERs/ NISER/IIEST.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
Selected students are eligible for Rs. 2500/- weekly stipend under SPARK Fellowship program in Summer Internship 2018
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from Official website of IIT ROORKEE or below available link.
- Candidates must submit Statment of Research or Research proposal as per their domains.
- Candidates need to mention the names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members, under the guidance you are interested in having a summer intern.
- Last Date to apply online for SPARK Fellowship under Summer Internship 2018 in India – February 28, 2018
- Display result for shortlisted students – March 15, 2018