National Talent Search Examination 2018 | Notification & Important Dates | September 2017
Greetings from Team INFO4EEE !!
Hello Friends, Today we are coming with a good news for the student who are appearing in the examination of Class Xth 2018. There is a great opportunity for those students who are economical week and wants to continue their study. Friends, NCERT conduct National Talent Search Examination every year for talented students of Class Xth in two levels: State Level and National Level. NCERT as usual announced the notification for the year of 2018 so interested candidates kindly go through the below information for getting the details of Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure and examination scheme.
EXAM: National Talent Search Examination 2018
Almost 1000 students who qualified NTSE 2018 will eligible for scholarships as below:
- Class XI-XII – Scholarship of Rs. 1250-/ per month
- Undergraduates & Postgraduates – Scholarship of Rs. 2000-/ per month
- Ph.D.- as per UGC norms.
- Class Xth students from recognized schools.
- Students from Open Distance Learning are also eligible.
- Students must below the age of 18 years.
- No domicile required.
NTSE 2018 exam will be conducted in Two Levels :
- State Level (Stage-I)
- National Level (Stage-II)
Stage-I exams will conduct by State and UTs at schools and Qualified students from Stage-I will eligible for Stage-II, which conduct by NCERT at National Level.
- Stage-I: Examination will comprise of three papers
- Paper- I: Mental Ability Test (50 marks)
- Paper-II: Language Test (English/Hindi) (50 marks)
- Paper-III: Scholastic Aptitude Test (100 marks )
- Same examination pattern will follow in Stage-II.
Application Fee: Nill
- For Stage-I, students may contact their School Principal or State Liaison officer.
- For Stage-II, qualified students will auto enroll in stage-II.
Important Dates & Links:
- Last Date to apply: may vary for each state
- Examination dates for North East: November 04, 2017
- Examination dates for others states: November 05, 2017
- Date of Examination: May 13, 2018