NIT Mizoram PhD Admission 2018 for Spring Semester| Notifications & Important Dates | November 2017
Mizoram: Friends, there is a good news for Engineering and Sciences candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. National Institute of Technology, Mizoram (NIT Mizoram) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Management discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before December 07, 2017 against the advertisement of NIT Mizoram PhD Admission 2018 for Spring Semester.
**Details of NIT Mizoram PhD Admission 2018**
Course mode – Regular | Part-Time
NIT Mizoram invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Applied Sciences – Chemistry | Mathematics
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch. in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch./M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card.
Also Read –IIT Kanpur PhD/MS(Research)/MTech Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | November 2017
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch with Net/Gate and M.Tech/M.Arch candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Application procedure & Application Fee
Applicant must pay non-refundable application fee through demand draft in favour of Director, NIT Mizoram” payable at Aizawl
- Application Fee for GEN – Rs.200/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST – Rs. 100-/
Candidates must submit duly filled application form through speed post at given correspondence address
Heads of the respective
Department, NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang (Dawrkawn), Aizawl, Mizoram – 796012
- Last Date to apply online for PhD admission 2018 – December 07, 2017
- Written Test/Interview for Shortlisted candidates – January 31, 2018
Leave your query about PhD admission 2018 at NIT Mizoram in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD admission at NIT Mizoram in the comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.