NIT Patna PhD Admission 2018 (Autumn Semester) Notification | Apply Online
Patna: Friends, there is a good news for Engineering and Sciences candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. National Institute of Technology, Patna (NIT Patna) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering and Science discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before March 23, 2018 against the advertisement of NIT Patna PhD Admission 2018 for autumn semester.
**Details of NIT Patna PhD Admission 2018**
There are following categories for PhD Admission:
- Full Time Research Student: In full time PhD program,
- Candidate may get scholarship from MHRD or funded by Institute.
- Candidate may also get financial support from Government or Semi Government agencies through QIP, CSIR, UGC, NET, DAE, DST, DBT, NBHM, ICCR, ICAR, ICMR, GPAT, NDF, INSPIRE etc.
- Candidate may be sponsored by their organisation.
- Candidate may be self-financed.
- Part Time Research Student: Part time Phd program is only for Internal candidates who may be working in as JRF/SRF in R&D projects or Faculty/Staff at NIT Patna.
NIT Patna invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities & Social Science, Mathematics, Physics.
- for research area details kindly visit the detailed notification.
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch. in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 70% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch. with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade and M.Sc./M.A./MBA/M.Com with minimum 55% marks from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Scorecard.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch./M,Planning/M.Sc./ degree from IITs/IIScs/NITs/CFTI/SFTI only required a valid GATE/JAM/JEST/CAT Scorecard.
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch with Net/Gate and M.Tech/M.Arch candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased up to Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test*
*as per GATE Exam syllabus
How to Apply for NIT Patna PhD Admission 2018:
- Applicant must register online to fill the application form in required discipline.
- Sperate application form has submitted, if candidates may apply more than one discipline.
- Hardcopy of application form should be reached at NIT Patna on before April 03, 2018.
- Postal Address
Assistant Registrar (Academic) National Institute of Technology, Patna Ashok Rajpath Patna- 800005 (India)
- Applicant needs to show application form at the time of Interview.
- GEN/All others – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 750/-
- Last date to apply online: March 23, 2018
- Last to submit hardcopy of application – April 03, 2018
- Written Test/Interview: April 18-20, 2018
- Final result declares: April 27, 2018