NIT Rourkela PhD Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notifications & Important Dates | November 2017
Rourkela: Friends, there is a good news for those candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Rourkela) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Management discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before November 26, 2017 against the advertisement of NIT Rourkela phd admission 2018.
**Details of PhD Admission 2018**
Course mode – Regular | Part-Time
NIT Rourkela invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Biotechnology and Medical Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Earth and Atmospheric Science
- Food Process Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials
- Mechanical Engineering
- Minning Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Centre for VLSI & Nano Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Applied Sciences – Physics | Chemistry | Mathematics | Humanities
- Industrial Design
- Life Science
- Planning and Architecture
- School of Management
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch. in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch./M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 8.0 and above don’t need GATE Score card.
Also Read –IIT Kanpur PhD/MS(Research)/MTech Admission 2018 | Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates | November 2017
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch with Net/Gate and M.Tech/M.Arch candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Applicant must pay non refundable application fee through Net banking and Credit/Debit card
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Last Date to apply online for PhD admission 2018 – November 26, 2017
- Written Test/Interview for Shortlisted candidates – December 11- 14, 2017
Leave your query about PhD admission 2018 at NIT Rourkela in below mentioned comment box. You can also submit useful information related to PhD admission at NIT Rourkela in the comment box. To get regular updates from INFO4EEE subscribe us with your email id and Like our page to get Facebook notifications.