NIT Uttarakhand Phd Admission 2018 for Spring Semester | Notification & Important Dates
Srinagar: Friends, there is a good news for Engineering and Sciences candidates who are looking a premier Institute for enroll your PhD courses in spring semester 2018. National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand (NIT Uttarakhand) invites the online application for Research Scholar in PhD courses from the students of Engineering, Science and Management discipline. Interested candidates may apply online on before March 07, 2018 against the advertisement of NIT Uttarakhand PhD Admission 2018 for Spring Semester.
**Details of NIT Uttarakhand PhD Admission 2018**
NIT Uttarakhand invites research proposal for PhD admission 2018 in the concerned department which is given below:
- Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Non Engineering
- Mathematics, English, Chemistry
Such Candidates are eligible for PhD admission 2018 who matches following terms:
- M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch. in Engineering or equivalent degree from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch./M.Sc. with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade. and M.A./M.Com.with minimum 65% marks or equivalent grade from a UGC/AICTE approved Institute/University.
- Valid GATE/NET Score card.
- UGC-NET Lectureship
- Minimum 02 years professional experience.
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch degree from IITs/IIScs with minimum CGPA 9.0 and valid GATE 2016/2017 Score card.
Final Selected candidates in PhD admission 2018 will receive a fixed amount of fellowship given by institute:
- M.Sc./M.A. with Net/Gate qualified candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-
- B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch with Net/Gate and M.Tech/M.Arch candidates will be eligible for Institute fellowship of Rs. 25000/- pm for 02 years after that it will be increased upto Rs.28000/-.
- Additional Financial support will provide during the course for research work/international conferences.
- Written test
Application procedure & Application Fee
- Applicant can apply only through OFFLine mode.
- Applicant must pay non-refundable application fee through demand draft in favour of the The Director, NIT Uttarakhand, payable at Srinagar (Garhwal), Uttarakhand.
- Application Fee – Rs.500/-
- Complete duly filled application form along with required self-attested documents must be sent via speed post or registered post to The Registrar (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand Temp. Campus, Govt. ITI, Srinagar, Distt. Pauri (Garhwal) Uttarakhand, India, PIN – 246174, India on before March 07, 2018.
- Last date to apply for PhD Admission 2018 –March 07, 2018
- Written Test and Interview – March 27, 2018