NRSC (ISRO) Recruitment 2018- 37 posts for Scientist Engineers | Apply Here
Hyderabad – ISRO-Indian Space Research Organisation has announced the notification for the post of Scientists Engineers for their National Remote Sensing Centre NRSC. There is a good opportunity for those Engineering Graduates who are ready to serve their skills or knowledge for the development of space research projects. Eligible candidates may apply online on before February 05, 2018.
|Scientist Engineer (SC)||33||Rs. 56100 L10|
|Scientist Engineer (SD)||2||Rs. 67700 L11|
|Scientist Assistant||2||Rs. 44900 L7|
- BE/B.Tech/Ph.D/ME/ M. Tech, M. Sc or MS in relevant field or equivalent from any recognized Board/Institute /University.
- Experience required in relevant discipline.
- Candidate’s age should be in between of 18 years to 35 years as on February 05, 2018 for NRSC (ISRO) Recruitment 2018.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the special category as per Govt. rules.
NRSC (ISRO) Recruitment 2018 |Apply online NRSC (ISRO) Recruitment 2018| NRSC (ISRO) Scientist Engineer Syllabus | NRSC (ISRO) Scientist Engineer Previous year Examination | NRSC (ISRO) Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2018 apply online |
How to Apply
- Application will be received only online mode only.
- Candidates may apply online through the official website www.nrsc.gov.in on before February 05, 2018.
- Government employs who wants to appear in NRSC (ISRO)Recruitment 2018 – 37posts for Scientist Engineer should be submitted NO Objection Certificate.
- At the time of registration, candidates must have a valid email address, mobile number and scanned qualification documents.
- Last date to fill application form – February 05, 2018.