Electro Mechanical Energy Conversion-I
Version – I | 2014: According to the Syllabus of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun By Mr. Amarjeet Singh Jamwal, Co-Founder, Easy Solution Classes (Now INFO4EEE Classes), Roorkee – 247667, Uttarakhand, INDIA.
- Principles of Electro-Mechanical Energy Conversion – Download
- DC Generator – Download
- DC Motor – Download
- Single Phase Transformer – Download
- Three Phase Transformer – Download
- Ashfaq Husain, “Electric Machines” Dhanpat Rai & Co., Second Edition, 2009.
- VN Mittle and Arvind Mittal, “Basic Electrical Engineering” Tata McGraw Hill, Second Edition, 2009.
We have the collection of question paper asked in the following institutions.
Phonics Group of Institutions (PGI) Roorkee:
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) Dehradun: