Version – I | 2017: Handwritten lecture notes on power electronics written according to the Syllabus of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Dehradun By Mr. Paramjeet Singh Jamwal, Assistant Professor, Roorkee College of Engineering (RCE), Roorkee – 247667, Uttarakhand, INDIA.
- Power semiconductor devices-I – Download
- Power semiconductor devices-II – Download | DC-DC convertors – NA
- Phase controlled converters – NA
- AC Voltage controllers – Under Process | Cyclo converters – NA
- Inverters – Download
- Dr. PS Bimbhara, “Power Electronics” Khanna Publishers, Fifth Edition, 2013.
- Muhammad H. Rashid, “Power Electronics Circuits Devices and Applications” PHI, Second Edition, 2006.
We have the collection of question paper asked in the following institutions.
Roorkee College of Engineering (RCE) Roorkee:
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) Dehradun:
- UTU – TEE-603 – Power Electronics – 2016 EVEN Back Paper – Download
- UTU – TEE-603 – Power Electronics – 2016 EVEN – Download
- UTU – TEE-603 – Power Electronics – 2013 EVEN – Download
- By Padam Kumar Yadav, B.Tech (EEE), Semester-VI, Roorkee College of Engineering (RCE) Solution of 2017 first sessional paper of Roorkee College of Engineering – Download