ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER (ACIO)
Intelligence Bureau (IB) are invited online application from the citizen of India for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (Grade-II/Executive) in Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Position: Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (Grade-II/Executive) -ACIO
pay scale: PB-2, Rs. 9300- Rs.34800 | Grade pay – 4200
- Candidates should be complete Graduation form recognized University/Institutes with good academic record.
- GEN|All others – Minimum 18 years – Maximum age 27 years
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD – Age relaxation in upper age limit as per central government norms.
Selection Procedure: All candidates should appear in written test
- Tier-I – Objective type MCQs paper from General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Resoaning and English language.
- Tier-II- Essay writing and English Comprehension
Application fee will be submitted through Debit/Credit Card, net banking, and E-wallet.
- Gen/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD- Nil
Study material for the post Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) of Intelligence Bureau (IB) is available here: