UGC NET 2018 for Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellow | Apply Online
Delhi: Hello Friends, I hope all your are good and always give your best to get important opportunities in Life, Today again INFO4EEE comes here with the latest information for those candidates who are looking your career in Teaching and Research Industries. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the dates of National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2018 for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellow in reputed research labs or University of India. Interested candidates kindly go through the following details for getting the information regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates of examinations/results:
Details of UGC NET 2018
Candidates have completed or pursuing their post graduation in following subjects are eligible for UGC NET 2018.
|Subject of Post Graduation||Subject of Post Graduation|
|Education||Adult Education/Continuing Education|
|Social Work||Andragogy/Non Formal Education|
|Defence and Strategic Studies||Physical Education|
|Home Science||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|Public Administration||Indian Culture|
|Population Studies||Labr. Welfr./ Pers. Mgmt / Industrial/Relation / Labr. & Soc Welfr. / HRM|
|Management||Library and Information Science|
|Bengali||Comparative Study of Religions|
|Hindi||Mass Communication and Journalism|
|Performing Arts – Dance / Drama /|
|Malayalam||Museology & Conservation|
|Sanskrit||Tribal and Regional Language /Literature|
|Urdu||Sanskrit Traditional Subjects|
|Dharma Sastra||History of Art|
|Women Studies||Environmental Sciences|
|Visual Arts||International and Area Studies|
|Drawing & Painting||Prakrit|
|Computer Science and Applications||Human Rights and Duties|
|Konkani||Tourism Administration and Management|
|Social Medicine & Community||Santali|
- Master’s or equivalent degree in Humanities, Social Science, Computer Applications and Electronics Sciences from recognized University/Institutes with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.
- PhD degree in the area of Humanities, Social Science, Computer Applications and Electronics Sciences.
Note: Final year students or their result are awaited may also apply.
AGE Exemptions :
- Assistant Professor: NO upper age limit.
- Junior Research Fellow: Upper age limit 30 years as on July 01, 2018, and upto 05 years age relaxations for the OBC/SC/ST candidates.
Candidates may submit the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode, Online payment will be paid by Credit/Debit card and Netbanking.
Gen- Rs.1000/- | OBC-NCL – Rs.500/- | SC/ST/PwD – Rs.250/-
Note- Candidates application has been considered complete when payment status is successful.
CBSE conduct objective type two papers for UGC-NET examination, Paper I will be 100 marks and Paper II will be 200 marks. Candidates will score minimum 40% marks in Paper I & II under general category and 35% marks in Paper I & II under SC/ST/OBC category.
Paper I – Teaching aptitude, Research Aptitude, Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Information and Communication Technology, General Awareness.
Paper-II – Selected PG subject
How to Apply:
- Click on the Application Link given in the last of this post.
- Required Documents: Scanned copy required Passport Photograph, Signature, Qualifying Degree Certificate.
- Fill ur entries and pay application fee through online mode or e-challan.
- Download the application form for future reference.
- No need to send application form to CBSE.
Important Dates :
- Online application start form: March 06, 2018
- Last date to apply online application: April 05, 2018
- Date of Examination – July 08, 2018